Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Work

Every day I am thankful for my job. I feel so blessed to have the position I currently have. I'm not just saying that either. Currently my boss is out of the country so he can't even read this, I think! Regardless - I'm so grateful to have celebrated my 1st anniversary here. 


I'm also quite thankful for my hubby's job!


Both of which allow us to provide for the things we need to live. 

I've also just discovered this little gem...

This has started making me feel a lot healthier.

Then of course there's this little gig I have after school gets out...



Work can be hard. It can make days long. It can also be very rewarding and satisfying. It can give a sense of accomplishment. I am grateful I am able to work and provide. I am grateful I have a partner who does the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment