Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



I'm thankful for "the most wonderful time of the year"! I think the only thing that would make it better is if I were at the "happiest place on earth" during the "most wonderful time of the year". Yes, that is a hint that I'd like to take a trip to Disney World, but I digress...

I love this time of year! I don't particularly like the cold, but I do like a crisp fall/winter morning. I like that most people this time of the year take the focus off of themselves and place it on others. Except maybe when driving, but most of the time in the stores and other places they are thinking of others. Since having kids we "adopt" a child to buy a Christmas present for so the kids get into the habit of exhibiting charity and service. We take drives to look at Christmas lights. We decorate, bake and do a million things in the name of Christmas. I think we do it because the Savior is so dear to us, we want everyone else to feel His love. I hope you get to feel His love this season, but remember it's available to us all year long.

No comments:

Post a Comment