Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sundays

Today I decided I'd write about how thankful I am for my faith. Seems very apropos since it's the day of the week set aside for worship.  As you all know I'm Latter-day Saint or Mormon. Didn't grow up that way - but it just worked out. I enjoy knowing where I came from and the Gospel just makes sense to me. I'm thankful for a Heavenly Father who is merciful and loves us all very much.  I thankful for Jesus Christ my Savior who atoned for our sins. It's very humbling to stop and reflect on just that aspect of Christ's ministry. I'm grateful to raise my kids in the Gospel so that can have the assurance of a loving Heavenly Father.

If you have questions you can check out The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints website or this other website. Or you can ask any member.


No comments:

Post a Comment