Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Friends

Today I am so thankful for all of my friends. I don't take photos when I'm with my friends as much as I'd like. Not sure why - it just doesn't seem to happen. Silly really when you think that we all have decently sized cameras on our phones...oh well - I'll just use the photo from last year. I know we haven't aged so it will work just fine.


While this photo was taken at a sad point in my life - it just reaffirms what friendship really is. It's when you connect on a much deeper level. It's when you can tell someone how you are with a simple look regardless of the words coming out of your mouth. It's being able to read between the lines in the picture perfect idealic reality that is painted in the status updates on Facebook. It's having inside jokes and laughing at them 20 years later. It's knowing that while mileage seperates you - it doesn't dimish the connection you share. It's the friends that you make in all stages of life and while you may not have as long of a history you have respect for one another. You don't judge one another. It's helping each other out without keeping score.

I just want to say thanks & I love each and every one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment