Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sundays

Sundays or Sundaes - yes I'm thankful for both, but mostly for Sundays.


I love Sundays. What a great day! It doesn't seem like 24 hours is enough sometimes, but it's always good to be able to regroup. Right now church for us doesn't begin until 1:00 pm so we have time for a nice leisurely breakfast. Followed by time for reading and a snack/meal at least for the kids before we have to get ready for church. The kids seem to get along and play nicely with each other. Then we can go to church and worship our Savior. After that we have time to have a nice dinner and interrogation err I mean conversation about what the kids talked about in Primary. It may sound really old-fashioned and peculiar, but I really need this to catch my breath. It's just a really great way to start the week. 

Hope you have a good week and enjoy Thanksgiving wherever you may celebrate it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment