Thursday, November 1, 2012

November helps me to remember

Yes it's November?!

I like November. College football is in full swing in November. My daughter was born in November. My mother-in-law was born in November. Scott's sweet cousin Debra was born in November.  The trees still have a bit of fall color left in November. Thanksgiving is in November - and it's because of Thanksgiving that this blog will get a workout in November.

I had a lot of fun reflecting last year so I will update my gratefulness here this month. I won't be posting in any particular order as my top 5 are pretty evenly tied and I don't want one child to feel like I like the other one better so I choose to not post in order. They can fight about which one was my favorite when I'm now longer here!

Today's gratitude post is for my best friend...


Yes  - this was taken a few years ago when we dated. I could've used a more recent photo, but hey nothing says "come read this" like a photo from the 80's! Any way - this man changed my life in sooo many ways. He introduced me to Sooner football, the Avengers, and the Gospel. He's the reason I have 2 beautiful children. He's seen me at my best - as well as at my worst and didn't walk away. He trusts me with everything he has. He's an amazing father. He's kind and compassionate. I hope I've been able to tell him how grateful I am for him!

So if you're into sappy posts - OK not all will be sappy, but a lot will - feel free to check back...

No comments:

Post a Comment