Monday, November 5, 2012

Lauren the Explorer

Last Saturday we had a party to celebrate the girl. She wanted a Do-Do-Do-Dora the Explorer (I think it's cruel the theme song does this to her name) party so we did the best we could. I consulted Pinterest of course! So I will link what I used so those who came up with it will get credit.


We had treat bags...the inspiration for which I took from this blog. I am very fortunate that I have a friend who improvised and I think the bags turned out really cute. Ours is now our Sunday bag used to carry stuff to church.

There were balloons...

 

Friends & gifts...
 

Crafts...
 
 
 
Dancing, flapping arms like a chicken...

Hopping, twirling...
 
All of which were part of a game I found here. The girls really seemed to enjoy it!
 

Last but not least there was cake with edible rocks!
 
 
Our little explorer seemed to have fun and really enjoyed having her friends over.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment