Friday, November 2, 2012

thankful for talents

What a day! I do it to myself - but I really hate to disappoint my kiddos.

Today I ran errands to get ready for a birthday party we're hosting tomorrow. See this brown-eyed beauty? On Monday she'll be 4. And she wanted a Dora the Explorer party...what was I to do?



So being the overachiever I think I'm supposed to be I ran around Norman today to get the finishing touches that I hope the 5 giddy little girls will enjoy.

Now you're probably wondering why I titled this "thankful for talents". When the theme was picked I did what any overachieving mother would do...I went to Pinterest to see if I could replicate anything. Lo and behold...I found the perfect treat bag. Then I remembered that I don't sew...fortunately though I have a friend that does.


These turned out so cute!!! So this is why I am so grateful for all the many talents of which I am surrounded. I could not have had such a cute take-away gift and I think the girls will love them!

So I thank all of you for the talents you share daily - the ones that are obvious and the not-so-obvious ones. They are gifts from Heavenly Father and I truly appreciate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment