Saturday, November 19, 2011

Seasons

Today I am thankful for living in a place where we can experience all four distinct seasons.

It makes your wardrobe a bit big as you have to have thick winter coats for the times it's -20 degrees as well as swimsuits to take a break from the 100 degree days.

 
 


Calf in Snow

     
To me it's great to experience every wonder of each season. For example today we put our outside Christmas lights up because it was 70 degrees with some wind. (There's always wind in Oklahoma you just get used to it.) Sometimes in November it's cold and rainy. What a beautiful day - I will be glad in it!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I miss the wind. And nippy fall weather. And I find myself longing for a cold Thanksgiving. The odds aren't high. Balmy's lovely. But I'm with you ... 4 distinct seasons are awesome!

    ReplyDelete