Monday, November 14, 2011

Birthday weekend

Wow! Busy weekend!

My delightful daughter turned 3 about 10 days ago, however we waited until this past weekend to have her Princess party. Sometimes it's easier to do things in the college town we live in when there is no football game. That and if there's no OU game her dad & I wold actually be there. (Just kidding...kind of...you know I did have a baby shower once that showed the OU/Baylor game but we're just that kind of enthuastic fans!)


This was her cake! It was as delicious as it looks!! My girl was thrilled!

This is my girl & her favorite Princess! She was so excited to have her come!

This is Princess Belle with all the princesses! Oh they sang, danced, marched, read a story, and enjoyed every minute!

I am forever grateful for the help received to make this day so special for her!





1 comment: