Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Slothful - Lazy

I am the first to admit to my faults. My biggest fault recently has been laziness.

See I don't always fold the laundry when the dryer buzzes that it's done. And putting my dirty dishes into the dishwasher isn't always top on my list. However I had every intention to blog on the 1st.




See June 1st would have been Tom & Judy's 55th Wedding Anniversary. Not sure why it's taken me 4 extra days to recognize this amazing milestone. I guess since Dad died I didn't know if remembering would be easier or harder on Mom. I really don't like to be the cause of drama. So instead of blogging I decided at the last minute my little family would visit for the weekend. We didn't do anything exciting or spectacular - just spent time being close.

I probably should have told her what an example she & dad had been to me - even though I did that in many anniversary cards. I could have mentioned how thankful I was that she & dad always presented a united front when I was growing up. Surely she remembers...just in case, I'll work it in soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment