Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Gardening


I know I've said it before but I truly mean that I'm so very fortunate with my job. I have an INCREDIBLE boss! I enjoy what I do. It allows me flexibility.

With my flexibility today I picked up the little girl and we came home to tend to our little flower garden. When I was young I grew up in the country 5 miles from our little town. You'd think that living across the street from wheat fields would give me some insight as to how to garden well. Or at least an inkling...alas gardening is evidently not learned through osmosis.  These flowers are about the only things still living. These and some Gerber daisies that have already bloomed. OK these, some Gerber daisies and weeds.



Today we pulled weeds and picked up leaves. Or I pulled weeds and picked up leaves. LNC went and got some icy water for herself after 2 minutes of playing with roly-polies.

Then she wanted to pose...



What would you have done? 


That's what I thought...I stopped and took pictures - the weeds and the leaves will be there another day.





No comments:

Post a Comment