Tuesday, May 10, 2011

April 2011

I am really trying to ease back into scrapbooking so I thought if I highlighted some things on the blog it might help me get a kick start!

April was so fun and so full!

 Robert's kindergarten class performed a reader's theater.
We had another beautiful Saturday so we took another trip to the zoo. This time to be sure to see the elephants. The OKC Zoo just built a brand-new exhibit/habitat for them. Then a week after we were there one of the elephant's had a baby. So we'll have to go back soon!!!

All of the kindergarten classes at Roosevelt went to the Science Museum Oklahoma for a field trip. Scott even went too! This is Robert riding a segway.

Robert played soccer with friends from church. He had a great time!!
Scott & I celebrated our 22nd wedding anniversary! And last but not least...

EASTER - in Kansas...

We also had friends come from Virginia - yet we didn't take any pictures (what was I thinking?!)

These may not be award winning photos - but we made some wonderful memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment