Wednesday, March 23, 2011

The Kids


This is my boy. My Son. My ray of light. The reason I decided "heck this was so much more fun than work let's do it again". My Little Bit of a Boy from Heaven right here on Earth. In fact we take to calling him Little Bit because when you put him with other kids the same age...he's typically smaller. You're probably looking at the picture and wondering 1. What's wrong with his smile, or 2. Why is he eating meat off of a fork?. Well answer #1 - the child won't stop moving to take a photo with a digital camera to save his life so we end up catching him mid smile. And #2 - he loves grilled pork chops and just couldn't wait. Funny huh? Yep that's my little bit!

This is my girl. My Daughter. My answer to "what was I thinking? 2 is more than 1" or "if the 2nd would have come 1st we might not have the 2nd". She's just so different in every way possible from the boy. I love her! She's ornery! We refer to her as "The La" in our home. I wouldn't change a thing, but some days...WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment