Wednesday, September 2, 2015

and the rest of June

June was quite busy...there were 2 Cub Scout camps. You can see those posts here and here. I really am glad he enjoys both packs so much!!!

I got to throw a bachelorette party....


She wanted something a little different, so we did a painting party. It was great fun!!!




















We attended a family reunion...

Yes, that is my family fishing...everyone seemed to enjoy it & La even came away with a story about the one that got away!!!


It was great to reconnect with everyone!!!


















Finished the month off with a wedding of my best friend...



 No - none of the professional pictures are here - and for some reason neither is the groom! :0...but I'm so happy for her. They make a great couple and you can feel how much they love one another.

It was a great month!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment