Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our little ballerina

Let me give a little bit of background. I was never a ballerina. I think the only dancing I did while growing up was either in my own house or at our high school dances. I now have a daughter and while there is nothing wrong with being a tomboy - I was happy when she expressed interest in taking dance lessons, more specifically ballet. (I thought it would help with her balance) I was also extremely happy that in our area we have a Tippi Toes franchise. These wonderful ladies come to my daughters daycare and bring those kids the opportunity to dance. I don't know if this wasn't an option if she could take dance right now.

So, yesterday some of the dancers from our area were brought together to entertain residents of a senior housing facility. My dancer was SUPER excited! 



Now without any further ado for your viewing pleasure...our little ballerina...







No comments:

Post a Comment