Thursday, July 12, 2012

Quotes from the road...


We have been fortunate enough to travel the last few weeks. As we have spent so much time in the car we've had some interesting conversations with the 7 year old & 3 year old. Such as...
©      As we're driving up and down hills they kept asking if we were falling...we really need to visit hills more.

©      We just stopped for gas and the girl had some popcorn. Telling me she was wanting something different to eat her dad asks her if she will give him the popcorn…”just kidding, I’ll eat it”…hmm guess we need to work on sharing!

©      “I don’t want to eat something healthy – I’m full” as she eats apple slices. If anyone tells her those are healthy they’ll have to deal with me!

©      “BAM! He’s right there!” RTC’s comment after zooming his camera lens on President Washington at Mt. Rushmore.

I just love them.!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment